We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and we will provide a FREE exchange or refund on any item (within the UK), whichever you prefer.
Please insert your proof of purchase into the package and return to us. If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, the quickest and simplest way to do this is to place a new order for the items that you want and to return the other items for a refund. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All goods will be inspected upon return
- Goods can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity – Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons, shorts MUST be tried on with clean underwear
- Goods must be returned with all original packaging intact and tags attached within 14 days of purchase. Goods returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused or subject to a restocking fee
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- Goods returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn or washed may be refused
- Goods returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return/exchange
- We cannot accept out-of-date or opened nutrition
Bontrager 30 day InForm Guarantee
Bontrager offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all Inform labelled Footwear, Clothing and saddles to help you reach the ultimate fit.
- Guarantee valid for in store purchase only
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the items to the store
- Make sure you return it with proof of purchase (receipt) and the original packaging (in good condition)
- You will be given a credit towards a new Bontrager Product