Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminium sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel – all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph.
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%.
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph.
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance.
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed.
- 20lb precision balanced flywheel.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Built-in front wheel block.
- Integrated carrying handle.
- Compatible with Shimano8-11 speed cassettes.
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately (link).
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accesssible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app.
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300lbs.