It’s great to share the pleasure of riding your bike with like minded people. We have a range of activities that we hope will give our customers the opportunity to get more from their riding as well as taking part in the huge range of cycling events that are held locally, regionally and nationally throughout the year.
- Pedalworks Performance Team. We have a very diverse Team competing across both road and off road cycling events as well as Triathlon. During the Winter months you’ll see us at Central League and Eastern League Cyclo-Cross events as well as MTB events such as the Thetford Winter Series XC.
- Wednesday Evening Training. We run training sessions led by a range of individuals throughout the year. Typically, this is High Impact Training indoors during the Winter and then outside on local roads and trails when light allows for the rest of the year.
- Saturday Morning Shop Rides. Starting at 9am on Saturday morning for a steady 2-2.5 hours on a range of routes. Here are Strava links to 3 of our most popular rides
- Demo Days. Usually coinciding with the Wednesday night training or Saturday Ride, we have a range of the latest bikes for customers to try for themselves on the local roads.
- CCLuton. We are co-sponsors of CCLuton and have been closely involved with the Club since 2011. CCLuton also have Club rides at most times of the year starting from close to Barton-Le-Clay
We want to involve as many people as possible in our Team and various events, so just contact us and let us know what you’d like to know more about and we’ll be delighted to have you join us on a ride or at an event.