For UK orders we use TNT or Royal Mail First Class. This means that your goods will usually arrive within 2 working days for most of the UK mainland. If your delivery address is in the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, we’ll use TNT or Royal Mail Airmail. Delivery times may be extended, depending on where exactly you live.
Please note, we do not normally ship bikes and we never ship Trek bikes. Where we have set up a bike for you in-store, we will ship to your address fully fitted and set up. If a bike is available for home delivery, we will indicate that on the website.
Priority Despatch means we despatch your goods as soon as we can after we receive your order.
UK customers should take delivery of items we have in stock within 1 working day if ordered before 1400 GMT. After 1400GMT delivery will be 2 working days. We can’t always guarantee the speed of the delivery service, so we would advise you to allow 2 working days for delivery.
With Priority Despatch we insure we despatch your order via either a next-day Parcel Force service or Royal Mail 1st Class.
But when will my order be despatched?
If you order on a working day before 2pm GMT Monday – Friday we aim to despatch your order the same day. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will be processed and dispatched on Monday. If you have a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, send us an email to email@example.com.
- For orders under £30, carriage is charged at £6
- Free Delivery on all orders over £30.
International orders are charged on the basis of the order value. Bikes are treated as high volume items by international carriers so charges are kept as low as possible by us. All international orders are via TNT.
- For orders under £50, carriage is charged at £12
- For orders between £51 and £100 carriage is charged at £18
- For orders between £101 and £200 carriage is charged at £25
- For orders between £201 and £500 carriage is charged at £50
- For orders between £501 and £1000 carriage is charged at £60
- For orders between £1001 and £2500 carriage is charged at £30
- For orders over £2501 carriage is FREE
If you have any questions on carriage charges, we are ready to help and can advise on the best way to get your order to you.